Saturday, July 17, 2010

The Nook, Sunbury

Cnr Evans & Stations Streets
Sunbury 3429


I just wanted to share this with you. This is what I had for lunch today. It's a salmon patty with some green salad leaves. Can you see how big this damn patty is?! It was all nice and crunchy crumbs on the outside, and the inside was all salmon chunks with bits of potato and other vegies. And it was $5! Brilliant!

I glanced over the menu while I was there, and it looks like there's some good brekky and lunch options. I noticed that they have an all-day breakfast option too - I like that. Plus, there are three display cases: one hot one with pies, sausage rolls, the usual type of delicious hot pastry goodness; one with things like quiche, fritatta, and these salmon balls; and one with cakes and muffins. The coffee wasn't too shabby either.

Hm, not that I head to Sunbury all that often, but I know where I'll be going for a coffee or lunch while I'm there.

1 comment:

Helmaree said...

Simple, Tasty and well-priced. What more can one ask for?