Monday, September 04, 2006

Introducing..... Me!

Hi All,

Welcome to, well, here! I realised that I had had a webpage since I was 17, and that particular webpage was very, very, very, uh, yes, well, um. It hadn't changed much in the last 10 years. Oh wow, 10 years...

Anyway, I decided to have a blog that wasn't just all about me and whatever was going on in my head at the time, but somewhere for me to share the things I really love in life: food, books, and beautiful scenery. I have a number of friends who have various different types of blogs (check out Melissa's Food Blog for some LOVELY food, or Mike and Rosemary's Blog to see what an old schoolfriend and her soon-to-be-husband are up to... eventually I'll list 'em all!), so I decided to ditch the old silly website and start something a little more... mature :-)

BUT, my plans for here... Any new recipes I find, any books I read, if I happen to scrape some money together and go out for dinner (cos hey, Melbourne has some FANTASTIC food), any nice pictures I take... they'll all end up here, hopefully unsullied by any negative incluences.

Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the new blog! May you eat lots of yummy food (and write about it), read lots of good books (and write about it) and take many good pictures (and share them with us).

Anna said...

Thanks - fingers crossed! I doubt the audience will be big, but it'll keep me out of trouble!

Anonymous said...

Am looking forward to swiping some of your recipes when they get posted :)

By the way, I can't comment under my blogger account because I've upgrade to beta blogger. Gah! No purty profile pictures for moi.