Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Eating Out: JustMake Espresso Tea

JustMake Espresso Tea
Shop 3, 180 Russell Street, Melbourne

Many people know of my deep and abiding love for the hallowed "Bubble Tea" or "Pearl Tea". Well, let me introduce something new that I've tried that is also damn fine.

Admittedly, I've only tried a couple of the Icy Blend drinks, but the was so darned good I'll be going back for more.

It's a tiny little shopfront, blink and you'd miss it. But keep your eyes peeled, it's an experience you won't want to miss: a little shop selling Taiwan tea. A bunch of different flavours are available, plenty of oolong tea, also packages you can take home with you.

But on a hot day, you can't go past the Icy Blend tea. Crushed ice, juicy fruity flavours (my personal favourite is DEFINITELY the honey-peach), and a spoonful of little jelly cubes for you to chew.

A nice way to round off a delightful meal from somewhere in the Chinatown strip (like Shanghai Villange, for example... see here for a great review)

No comments: