Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Things a bit quiet on the blogging front...

I know I've been quiet lately on here... not cooking, nothing since that book review. When I started this I was hoping to post about twice a week. I think I have a pretty good excuse though... my house is finished, and I'm busily moving in and unpacking. It's a big job... and most of my stuff I haven't seen in years, as it's been in boxes and storage. Some things I haven't seen in... wow, 3 years? 4 years? Either way, it's a journey of discovery in many ways, finding things I forgot I had.

And while I did christen my kitchen last night, it was hardly a blog-worthy effort: bottled bolognese sauce, mince, and pasta. While it was quite yummy I don't think I can really take much credit for it!

So keep checking, and soon things will be back to normal on my All My Interests. Until then, wish me luck, and if you want to lend a hand, come on over!

2 comments:

It's all part of the plan... said...

I know how you feel about not taking credit for making meals from jars - it's like you just heat it up and it's done, no real effort. I always feel slightly sheepish when I get compliments after those kind of meals.

Still...people can still totally screw up a packet meal so I suppose it takes some skill to make it taste good :)

Rosemary

Anna said...

I can't argue that... a guy once made me dinner, it came from a bottle... I'm not sure WHAT he did, but it wasn't good... hehe